What data do we collect?
AevaCare collects the following data:
- Personal data (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information that you may provide relating to an enquiry of care or a job application
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AevaCare with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Use our online Contact Form with an enquiry for any of our services and requirements of a potential recipient of the services which may include health conditions
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Register online as a job applicant
- Provide us with a reference for a job applicant
AevaCare may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our partners / sites who provide us with new client leads
- Career / recruitment sites
How will we use your data?
AevaCare collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you with our services we think you wish to employ
- Process your enquiry or an indirect lead to you
- Contact you with the progress of your enquiry or a job application / applicant
- Contact you to obtain further information
Where your data is stored?
Your data will be stored on our secure servers in the UK.
Data security is of great importance to AevaCare and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website.
If password access is required for certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which we collected it and only retain it for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal requirements.
What are your data protection rights?
AevaCare would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right to Access - You have the right to request AevaCare for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The Right to Rectification - You have the right to request that AevaCare correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AevaCare to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure - You have the right to request that AevaCare erase your personal data.
- The Right to Restrict processing - You have the right to request that AevaCare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to processing - You have the right to object to AevaCare's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request that AevaCare transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Tel: 020 3907 0707
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Tel: 020 3907 0707
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AevaCare has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) helpline on 0303 123 1113 or visit the website https://ico.org.uk/concerns